I am a total scatter-brain. If I took a picture of the art part of my brain right now, here is just a tiny snippet of what you would see.
- Finish the three books that I started
- Complete the painting of Eric with the fawn
- Complete the fabric painting that I painted over
- Start a painting using the flowered canvas that I stretched
- Complete image for Living Word Community Church growth group books
- Refinish and Reupholster a disgusting foot stool that I found at a yard sale
- Think up a concept and plan more paintings to go with the recently completed painting of Asher for a cohesive body of work that can be shown in a gallery.
When I have that many things rolling around in my brain, it’s extra hard for me to start or finish anything. Everything I’m working on seems so disjointed. The projects aren’t really working toward a common goal. The last goal on my list is really is one of my top priorities. It comes second to finishing the design for a book cover for my church. Commissions first!