When playing Mario with my four-year-old nephew Asher, I kept saying “EEEK!” Asher thought it was funny and asked me why I kept saying it. I told him it’s what I say when I’m scared or excited. Since I’m horrible at Mario, it was mostly because I was scared and kept dying. I had to laugh when I heard Asher reluctantly testing it out a couple of times. Every once in a while I would hear a very soft spoken “eek.” Well you can imagine the sheer volume of “EEEEEK!” reverberating in my heart when I stepped out into the crisp autumn air to discover two much anticipated boxes. My Dick Blick order has arrived! As I was painting last week, I discovered that some of my paint tubes were rapidly diminishing. I have also needed more stretcher bars for a while. I knew I couldn’t put off my order for much longer, so I bit the bullet.
I’ve decided to give you a list of what I got and the pricing so you can see what my average order looks like.
- Titanium White Alkyd Paint 37ml (3 tubes x $4.77=$14.31)
- Raw Umber Alkyd Paint 37ml tube ($4.77)
- Permanent Alizarin Crimson Alkyd Paint 37ml tube ($7.02)
- Ivory Black Alkyd Paint 37ml tube ($4.77)
- Cerulean Blue Alkyd Paint 37ml tube ($7.02)
- Cadmium Red Light Alkyd Paint 37ml tube ($7.02)
- Burnt Sienna Alkyd Paint 37ml tube ($4.77)
- Titanium White Acrylic Paint 200ml ($5.25)
- Ivory Black Acrylic Paint 200ml ($5.25)
- Grey Matters Disposable Paint Palette ($3.99)
- 16″ Heavy Duty Stretcher Bars ($2.83 x 6=$16.98)
- 20″ Heavy Duty Stretcher Bars ($3.40 x 6=$20.40)